so joss stone is the current soundtrack to my life right now. with a little used mixed in there. strange combination, i know, but my music tastes are all over the board.
Oh, my beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
~Joss, I've Fallen In Love with You
I got jet lag and I never even left the ground
See it's like that every time you come around
Oh, I'm so hung over and I never even touched a drop
See I can't get enough
This must be love
~Joss, Jet Lag
I'm melting
In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while
And I'm melting
In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me
Lay with me
Now
Let's sleep till the sun burns out
I'm melting in your eyes
~The Used, I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes)
Do, Do you, Do you know?
Do you know how long I've waited?
To look up from below,
Just to find someone like you?
And will your love light burn me baby?
Burn a hole right through my heart
I think I might just trust you, maybe
But I'm not sure
I'm not sure I wanna know
I'm so far gone now
I been running on empty
I'm so far gone now
Do you wanna take me on?
~The Used, Lunacy Fringe
oh, there's more. i just think it might be a little annoying to fill up my entire blog with song lyrics. but sometimes they are the best way to convey what you can't put into your own words. especially since my own words can only come up with "i'm so happy." oh well, i guess that kind of says it all in a way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment