ok things going on right now:
1.) My old roommates and I are being sued. SWEET!!!
2.) I'll hear tomorrow from Hostmark whether I get to come in for a last interview, kind of a trial run with a short analysis. Wish me luck!
3.) I should hear this week from CTMT whether I get a 2nd interview. Wish me luck again!
4.) I pick up my black wool winter coat from the dry cleaner on Tuesday. Yesssss!!! I love that coat!!! (I don't really love that getting it cleaned means it's winter...)
5.) I've got a massive list of cleaning and laundry type things to do this week to keep me busy, along with working out and stocking the house with homecoming goodies :)
6.) I still haven't heard from Bart. It's been about 2 weeks. I'm worried and getting paranoid, but trying to stick with the Army wife/gf mantra: no news is good news. No news is good news. No news is good news!
7.) The pumpkin that I carved this fall is quite disgusting and all rotted and moldy from sitting outside on my porch. I guess it still looks cute from far away...
8.) My baby will be home in a week!
9.) My sexy boyfriend will be home in a week!
10.) MY SOLDIER WILL BE HOME IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I am excited. And that is all. Pretty much nothing else in this world exists to me for the next 3 weeks other than Bart being home. Thank you and goodnight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment