Monday, February 06, 2006

Sashinka14 (11:46:30 PM): (o)(o)
BrewCityBabe11 (11:46:36 PM): lol
BrewCityBabe11 (11:46:37 PM): thank you
Sashinka14 (11:46:44 PM): you're so very welcome.
BrewCityBabe11 (11:46:55 PM): :-) i lovvvveeee youuuuuu
Sashinka14 (11:47:04 PM): I LOVE YOU!!!!!
BrewCityBabe11 (11:47:24 PM): sorry i couldn't hang out more, school is pooping all over me right now :-(
Sashinka14 (11:47:37 PM): it's otay
Sashinka14 (11:47:49 PM): I hate when school poops all over you.
BrewCityBabe11 (11:47:56 PM): seriously, it's the worst
Sashinka14 (11:48:10 PM): I think school needs some immodium AD
BrewCityBabe11 (11:48:17 PM): it definitely does
BrewCityBabe11 (11:48:30 PM): it also needs a swift kick in the teeth
Sashinka14 (11:48:50 PM): ouch.
BrewCityBabe11 (11:49:10 PM): it deserves it. since it already kicked me square in the butt.
Sashinka14 (11:50:32 PM): it kicked you in the butt, THEN pooped on you? I think school has an ass fetish.
BrewCityBabe11 (11:51:28 PM): haha yeah. and that's creepy. so again, it deserves a kick in the teeth for being a freak.
Sashinka14 (11:51:43 PM): yup
Sashinka14 (11:51:48 PM): school is a sick freak.
BrewCityBabe11 (11:51:52 PM): exactly

No comments: